Neocritical

Friday, November 10, 2006

Visit the Whacks Museum!

We're putting our best butts forward! Grab your paddle and play!

The newest exhibit, Out With the Old SoD, is sure to please:

Donald Rumsfeld: Looks so alive, you'll swear his body is
still attached under the platter!

Inside the Red Room, each whack elicits a comment. Our faves:

George Allen: Macaca. It's what's for dessert.

Ken Blackwell: Special Delivery!

Conrad Burns: I'm breaking up with the landlord's daughter.

Mark Foley: I'm breaking up with the landlord's son.

Bill Frist: That depends upon the interpretation of the
word, "running."

Katherine Harris: Hmguppl-a-el-bel abb ruh-mon-ge-lai-lau.
Tu-ta-lu. (Translation from Tongues to English: "I'm going to
Rehab! Amen.")

Rick Santorum: I'm gonna wash that dog right outta my hair,
I'm gonna wash that dog right outta my hair...

Don Sherwood: F%@k the babysitter!
___________________________

Comments left from behinds in the Blue Room:

Clint Curtis: Whistleblowing is STILL against the law.

Harold Ford, Jr.: Don't call me, I'll call you.

John Kerry: Just say no to the speechwriter.

Ned Lamont: Hey, guv'nor, can you spare a dime?

Reader creations or suggestions encouraged. Satisfaction guaranteed or your country back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home